About the Role:
The Professional Services Consultant leads consulting engagements and assumes responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. They drive implementation deliverables and assist the Project Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan. They take a leadership position on project teams, engagements, and respective consulting practices, and work with clients on an independent basis for engagements with little supervision.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance to the PS team through proactive training, sharing knowledge, and communicating best practices.
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
- Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
- Determine direction, timelines, schedules and activities for an area of the project
- Establish solid working relationships through the management level.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks
- Ensure all deliverables in area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide guidance to other Professional Services Consultants and clients
- Focus on managing complex programs/projects
- Develop best practices and associated documentation
- Available to speak at conferences or events
What You Need to Succeed:
- Meet utilization targets and completes project deliverables on time
- Experience with Epicor ERP is required
- Project management skills and strong technical background are required
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations.
- Expertise in all applicable modules of the software
- Breadth of knowledge across industry verticals
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 5+ years applicable manufacturing , supply chain , and/or manufacturing accounting experience, and/or demonstrated success/knowledge
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)