This is a growing technology company with a very bright future! This role will afford you the opportunity to work under a very supportive executive team and highly talented peers.
Due to a recent implementation, the company is looking to add a strong candidate to assist with a WorkDay Implementation. The role requires experience implementing a major ERP System.
Candidates must have established the legal right to work in the US- either be a citizen or green card holder.
The Administrator is a key member of our business operations team reporting to the VP of Business Systems . This is a highly visible role as this will be the main Administrator, you'll be the primary support contact for our Workday user community while also ensuring that the security, availability, and confidentiality of our Workday platform is maintained.
- Supporting Workday user community in system usage, data changes (e.g. product setup), and system reporting.
- Partnering with business consulting and development teams on Workday platform enhancements.
- Overseeing change management procedures including synchronization and maintenance of test environments, testing, change approvals, and release management.
- Performing user account provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning activities.
- Collaborating with information security team on system monitoring and incident response.
- Monitoring of system availability, integrations and vendor enhancement requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent professional experience
- Seven or more years combined experience in HR and Finance information systems administration.
- Two or more years experience in Finance and/or human resource functions.