ERP Functional Analyst
The ERP functional analyst will act as a trusted business partner, provide Oracle functional expertise in Oracle Channel Revenue Management (Supplier Ship and Debit, Price Protection), Oracle Cost Management, Oracle Payables and Purchasing modules, do project coordination and provide improvements in mission-critical enterprise-wide information systems.
This role will be responsible for understanding overall business model, engage in business and IT discussions, gather requirements, write business and functional specifications, explain issues/requirements to technical teams, perform end to end testing, solve business and system issues in assigned modules/areas and serve as a true liaison between business and technical teams.
This role will engage in end to end functional analysis, testing and delivery of state of art system functionality, system modifications, handling of existing day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to problem analysis and issue resolutions.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle R12 EBS modules of Oracle Channel Revenue Management, - Oracle Cost Management and Procure-to-Pay is required.
- Working knowledge in Oracle Accounts Receivables is preferred.
- Excellent customer interfacing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
-Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude.
- Adept self-starter, needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result oriented goals.
- Ability to understand existing oracle solution and help business in deriving maximum benefit and - scale for newer business.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications architecture, Oracle database tools such as SQL Plus, Toad and SQL Developer is strongly preferred.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & HP Quality Center is preferred.
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8years of related experience with a 4 yeardegree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Expertise in multiple oracle application implementations is a must.
The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of successful production implementations and the ability to work in a team environment. Superior communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.