JOB SUMMARY: The ERP Director is responsible for managing the implementation and advancement of Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium’s (ANTHC) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Additionally this position will be charged with managing short and long-term goals, ERP staff, high-level troubleshooting, communication with executive management, and department budgeting.
Collaborates with other Information Technology leaders and managers across business applications, development and infrastructure teams to develop annual ERP program budget, execution roadmap and resource plan leveling for the Infor and related systems.
Reports on a regular basis the status/success/challenges of the division. Responsible for effective project communications to numerous stakeholders utilizing various methods.
Maintains and controls the ERP program budgets.
Manages deliverables from all functional teams ensuring they meet the defined timeline and quality.
Leads productive meetings at individual team, cross-functional team, senior management and executive levels.
Performs risk identification, response planning and management communication to minimize impact and probability of risks.
Manages complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions; escalating to management as needed.
Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains, and coaches subordinate staff. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Alaska Tribal Health System, ANTHC, and Alaska Native culture(s) and politics.
• Strong understanding of healthcare operational process within Infor.
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle project management.
• Skill in effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
• Skill in speaking to technical-level staff and develop written reporting and presentational content with level-appropriate messaging up to and including the senior executive level.
• Skill in working in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple lines of business, over whom there is no direct authority.
• Skilled in self-motivation and a problem solving.
• Skill in meeting facilitation and negotiation with business users.
• Skill in presenting information to leadership teams and staff.
• Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
• Skill in effectively managing a team and delegating tasks and authority.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Skill in meeting deadlines.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
• Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of applications.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
Non-supervisory – Seven (7) years ERP or Project Management experience OF WHICH five (5) years experience is working specifically with Infor ERP systems.
Supervisory - Three (3) years project/program management experience involving employee supervision.
MINIMUM CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATION
PREFERRED EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field preferred.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
• Management consulting experience delivering increasingly complex ERP systems implementations preferred.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATION
• Ability to lead multiple medium to large, complex, full-lifecycle Infor ERP software implementation project(s) simultaneously, on time and within budget and scope.