Job Title: ERP Business Analyst - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This position will be situated within a major ERP transformation Program, and we are specifically looking for strong ERP experience in either SAP, Oracle and solid System Integration experience.
- Prior industry experience within Financial Services is also highly desirable, as is experience working on global / multi-geography ERP Transformation projects.
- Reference able implementation track record of 10+ years as client facing Sr. / Lead Functional consultant in global SAP/ Oracle/ any other ERP implementations and rollout Requirements
- Create & manage all Process (Visio Flows) and To-Be' Business / Functional Processes
- Must be able to demonstrate usage of enterprise design thinking tools and techniques
- Prior experience in working in agile team structures and deliver results at a rapid pace
- This role requires a degree of independent analysis, so self-motivation and the ability to drive and own tasks are imperative.
- Candidates should have strong writing skills and should be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels of client management across business and IT.
- Top candidates for this position will work well in a collaborative environment and will be eager to learn new functional methods and subject matter.
- Systems Analysts who are willing to make a long-term commitment to gaining a deep knowledge in ERP are strongly encouraged to apply Competencies
- Must a good team player
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must evidence good Requirement management, Requirement conflict management, Requirement planning
- Good experience in Risk analysis and Stakeholder management