ERP Business Analyst II - Manufacturing
If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies. As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Analyze organization business processes and systems (Manufacturing) and automate/optimize processes through a third-party enterprise resource planning system (JD Edwards Enterprise One). Apply functional knowledge to design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration for client/server applications. Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues. Provides assistance to Development team. Reports to ERP Business Analysis Manager - Manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Service Operation
· Responds to internal customers to resolve their technology problems.
· Enters and manages Incident and Service Request tickets in ServiceNow, IT Service Management Application.
· Provides technical support related for Manufacturing systems used by Franklin Electric employees across all business functions.
· Occasionally provides off-hours support on evenings and weekends and participates in an on-call rotation.
· Must maintain or exceed Service Level Agreements for Incident Resolution. This will be measured based on Incident Duration for the (individual/team).
· Designs processes and improvements to resolve end user technology issues.
· Analyzes Incident Tickets and performs root cause analysis to identify and prevent reoccurring problems.
· Request and Change Management
· Ensures all changes and requests are entered in ServiceNow.
· Ensures the fulfillment of end user requests for Manufacturing systems.
· Ensures changes are completed with proper documentation for SOX compliance.
· Reviews the forward schedule of changes for potential conflicts.
· Coordinates activities with internal auditors and otherfinancial compliance staff to ensure that all Manufacturing systems remain qualified and validated and activities are consistent with corporate standards.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Project Management
· Participates as a resource on project led by others.
· Completes assigned project tasks on time and with high quality.
· Helps plan and implement Manufacturing systems.
· Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
· Communication -- Delivers accurate, clear, and concise messages orally and/or in writing.
· Problem Solving -- Uses a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem, determining the most likely cause by eliminating potential causes of a problem.
· Decision Making -- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares alternatives and makes timely decisions.
· Meeting Facilitation -- Plans and facilitates meetings of IT teammates, internal customers, or technology suppliers to share information and/or make collaborative decisions
· Business Process Knowledge -- Understands the process steps and purpose of the important business processes used by internal customers. Work closely with key business stakeholders from Manufacturing to manage development of business requirements.
· Requirements Definition -- Elicits and documents a clear, concise and agreed set of internal customer requirements, translate into documented business and functional spec requirements, and assist with technical design.
· Testing -- Plans and facilitates validation activities to ensure a technology solution meets defined requirements.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related degree
· 5years of related experience
· Strong JDE Enterprise One application understanding at the functional and technical levels.
· Experience developing and maintaining JDE Enterprise One setups utilizing Object Management Workbench (OMW).
· While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
· Continually required to stand and walk.
· Regularly required to reach with hands to finger, handle, or feel; kneel and crouch; and talk or hear.
· Occasionallyrequired to sit.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and an ability to adjust focus.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
· This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Up to 35% travel should be expected for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.