Great opportunity for a salesperson having previously sold ERP, BI, or Fintech solutions.
SUMMARY: An Account Manager is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include developing marketing plans that provide leads, managing assigned accounts, and understanding customers’ business issues and design strategies. This individual has advanced knowledge of at least one industry vertical and the software applications in that industry.
Job has a salary component as listed plus an equal amount in commission.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- · Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline.
- · Responsible for coordinating closely with internal counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize our revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- · Nurture the customer by providing value-added solutions.
- · Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status.
- · Coordinate and originate ideas with marketing campaigns to target their territory
What You Will Need:
- • Undergraduate Degree: BS or BA, or equivalent work experience.
- • Demonstrated experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry
- • Demonstrated experience selling with experience in enterprise-class license sales.
- • Minimum of 5 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota.
- • Ability to establish and manage executive-level customer relationships
- • Ability to work well with the Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing, and Sales Management.
- • Willingness to Travel post COVID into our sales territories of the Americas.
What Will Put You Ahead of other candidates?
- • Demonstrated experience selling Cloud solutions such as Infor, BlackLine, SAP, or Oracle
- • Fluently Multilingual (English and Spanish)
- • East Coast USA based, preferably in Florida for easy travel to LATAM and the Caribbean
- • Hunter attitude
- • Advanced knowledge of industry verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, or other
- • Product knowledge on EAM, ERP, FMS, or HCM