$160K — $200K
ERP Assessment Specialist
We have an upcoming project we are involved in and have an opportunity for an ERP Specialist to do an assessment to determine which ERP product is best for the client. Requires previous assessment experience and experience with various ERP products (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, etc.)
Engaged to provide guidance and structure to the software selection process
Advises client through all Enterprise Resource Planning initiatives including:
* Needs Analysis - develop a plan for solving your current ERP challenges.
* Functional Requirements gathering methodology. Mapping Business’s needs to selected ERP Applications
* New ERP Selection - select the best fit ERP product .
* Implementation - Assist the project team in the initial implementation process.
* Post Implementation Benefits Realization - identify further opportunities to leverage the ERP investment post go-live
Facilitate Requirement and Process workshops for ERP implementation planning
● Plan methodology regarding analysis phase of ERP implementation
● Construct user stories
● Maintain traceability between project deliverables
● Identify and define gaps in business processes
Valid through: 12/24/2020