Vitacost.com, an online retailer part of the Kroger Company family, headquartered in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida, has an intense dedication to customer happiness. We sell nearly 50,000 products geared towards customers with a passion for healthy living. Food, sports nutrition, vitamins and supplements, and household items are just a few of the categories of products we fulfill. You will be joining an innovative dotcom environment where customer engagement with relevant content is an ever-increasing aspiration.
Following the August 2014 merger with The Kroger Co., Vitacost has assumed an even greater role enhancing a ship-to-home platform for delivery around the world. Kroger's increased focus on digital experiences, and the natural/organic markets, are huge catalysts for Vitacost's growth in these areas.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic ERP Architect and Lead Developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality software experience to our internal and external customers. You will be working closely with developers in a primarily Microsoft Environment. You are a leader - not a follower.
You take complete ownership for your work and that of your team. You live and breathe customer satisfaction (both internal and external). You are a collaborator and like fast-paced, transformational environments!
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead a small team of developers that manage a highly-customized MS 2009 instance.
- Work closely with E-commerce Operations to understand roadmap and turn it into development objects.
- Use requirements and interactions with business partners and business analysts to create technical estimates and requirements.
- Responsible for technical roadmap for AX, including best practices for hardware, patches and upgrades.
- Ensure 99.9% SLA uptime and order processing including production support and routine maintenance.
- Implement and track code review policy and peer mentoring programs.
- Align with technical leads from web and supply chain/fulfillment teams on development roadmaps and implementation timeframes.
- Work with project managers and QA analyst to embed QA standards and accountability into all projects.
- Work with key stakeholders to review product roadmaps to align with developer workloads.
- Lead team to review all customizations as part of upgrade plan.
- Lead technical upgrade to new version of application.
- Responsible for development of demand planning interfaces, EDI interfaces, Sales Tax integration and Email integration.
- Desire is to extend application through modulation with API's to reduce licensing need and provide deeper information for business partners.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Minimum of 9 years or more development experience overall with a minimum of 3 years in Sr. Developer role.
- At least 7 years in Microsoft Dynamics AX (Must have hands on AX2009 experience or newer preferred)
- At least 7 years of X++ programming experience
- At least 7 years of ASP.NET and C# programming experience
- AIF services development a MUST
- Deep understanding and expertise programming customizations and configuration of Financials, Order Management and Supply Chain.
- Ability to apply hotfixes to Dynamics AX with hands on code merges.
- SQL scripting and stored procedures.
- Testing, bug definition and remediation experience.
- E-commerce experience preferred.
- Experience with upgrading Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience with ability to track and maintain project plans for development efforts.
- High energy, positive and able to stay engaged with the business at a high sustained level through entire SDLC.
- Experience working with 3rd party software providers and managed partners to deliver solutions on time and within budgets.
- Excellent record of delivering on time and within budget through estimating process and workload management.
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities with confidence and dedication to see through to completion.
- Management of at least 2 Microsoft Dynamics developers.