$100K — $150K *
ERP Applications Product Owner, Business Applications
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
As an ERP Applications Product Owner for Business Applications, you will be collaborating with stakeholders and agile teams to create a compelling shared ERP and HCM vision, and prioritizing work to achieve that vision. You will work closely with other product owners and stakeholders to influence strategic decisions and the broader roadmap. You will provide summaries for management and executive leadership review, as needed.
Our ideal Product Owner has led large-scale ERP and HCM implementations, is an analytical thinker, a self-starter willing to drive change, has strong attention to detail, and clearly communicates complex concepts to technical and functional audiences.
You will work closely with development teams located in the US, EMEA and APAC.
The Product Owner is familiar with a variety of agile concepts, ceremonies, and practices. The product owner relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish each sprint. The product owner performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Create and continually refine a shared product vision, direction, prioritization and roadmap for the agile team.
· Use key business metrics and KPI's to measure progress and pivot as necessary.
· Ensure agile values, principles and best practices are practiced in the team.
· Provide transparency into backlog and progress.
· Lead the team to ensure the focus is on key priorities and there is alignment to achieve business outcomes.
· Facilitate meetings / workshops to create a shared understanding with stakeholders and engage team members to gather requirements and turn them into user stories.
· Coordinate with internal resources and /or third-party vendors for sprint execution as needed.
· Use and continually develop leadership skills and attend training as required to maintain agile PO proficiency and best practices.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· 5+ years of product owner experience as a Product Owner partnering with multiple functional groups to identify, prioritize, and implement incremental improvements to business-critical processes, focused to ERP Implementation, Upgrade etc.
· Detailed working knowledge of the General Ledger including consolidations and budgeting: Receivables including Credit & Collections and Revenue Recognition and Project Accounting including the tracking and billing process.
· Significant domain knowledge is preferred in Salesforce.com, Coupa, Concur, and associated business applications.
· Experience successfully delivering functional and impactful products in an Agile environment; knowledge and application of Agile process and principles.
· Experience creating and using metrics and KPI’s.
· Experience with Vendor Management and Vendor platform selection is an added advantage.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Experience working with internal and external team members in an Agile environment.
· Experience with Agile management tools such as JIRA preferred.
Valid through: 9/23/2021