Since 1989, IQMS has provided real-time ERP, manufacturing, production monitoring, quality control, supply chain, CRM and eBusiness solutions to the automotive, medical, packaging, and other manufacturing markets. The innovative, end-to-end ERP software solution, EnterpriseIQ, offers manufacturers complete functionality in a scalable solution to support growth and agility to quickly respond to customer demands.
With a mission of forming long-term partnerships with customers based on trust, support and bottom-line, measurable ROI, Manufacturers worldwide trust IQMS to develop products that meet their needs in a rapidly changing, global manufacturing environment.
The IQMS Professional Services team provides a proven, holistic deployment model that adheres to industry best practices. With a solid team of project managers, solution architects and subject matter experts, IQMS assists any sized organization with planning and implementing your new ERP solution.
The ERP Application Consultant provides analysis of a customers’ business requirements and objectives and works with them to meet those objectives. They also implement the IQMS solution successfully in the customer’s environment, and get the customer “live” rapidly on the IQMS solution.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Outcomes/results management
- Ability to work remotely or onsite with a customer
- Self-Starter with a sense of urgency
- Consulting experience with customers
- Build relationships with customers and sales teams
- Manufacturing expertise
- Problem solving
- Accounting experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 85% of the time
- Crystal report building
- Understanding and experience in consulting implementation methodologies
- 4-6 years of ERP implementation or consulting experience required
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments required
- Hands-on implementation and/or consulting experience in a product company required
- EnterpriseIQ experience preferred
- Analysis of a customers’ business requirements and objectives and work with them to meet those objectives
- Implement the IQMS solution successfully in the customer’s environment, and get the customer live
- Assess customers’ business needs and tailor the solution to meet their business objectives
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
- Assist customers with application testing and rollout
- Recommend business process improvements to the customer
- Analyze and specify application enhancements with the customer
- Work with the customer and other IQMS internal organizations to quickly resolve issues impeding implementation or “go live”
This is a full-time salaried position, based at various locations, reporting to a Manager of Application Specialists.