The ERP Analyst isresponsible for researching and analyzing ERP data and transactions and for maintaining operational metrics. Duties include entering and maintaining some ERPmaster data and ensuring the accurate flow of transactions. The ERP Analyst will assist ERP users with transactions, will performtroubleshooting for them, and will train them in the proper use of the system. The ERP Analyst will also create and maintain operational metrics based on ERP & manufacturing system data and transactions. The ideal candidate hasexperience in food manufacturing and a passion for systems andprocesses.
- Ensure ERP transactions flow through the system.
- Develop and maintain operational performance metrics based on ERP and manufacturing system data, including performance scores related to data and transactional accuracy.
- Participate in master data activities to ensure the data integrity of manufacturing systems.
- Provide best practice guidance and troubleshooting assistance to system users.
- Manage a repository of training and reference documentation.
- Conduct user training when on-boarding new users or implementing system improvements.
- Test and troubleshoot new ERP customization releases prior to production launch.
- Exercise good business judgement independently while performing essential functions.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit at a desk and operate a computer for perhaps extended periods of time.
- The employee is also required to stand, talk and hear.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Read information, often in small print.
- Enter and locate information on a computer system or communication device.
- Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
- Work indoors and in an office for extended periods of time.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all required areas.
- Work in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold from 0 to 100 degrees, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Work in areas with slippery and/or wet conditions near water.
- Work near equipment and mechanical moving parts.
- Work at night or on weekends occasionally.
- A Bachelors Degree in MIS, business, or related.
- Ability to troubleshoot ERP transactions.
- Ability to accurately enter and maintain ERP master data.
- Proven time management and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good business judgement in matters of significance to the organization.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required.
- 3 years of relevant experience in operations and manufacturing.
- Ability to occasionally work off hours.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.