About the Client:
Service Highlights are:
• Cardiology/Cardiopulmonary services (Diagnostic coronary heart Catheterization, Peripheral Vascular techniques, Pacemaker/ computerized Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator (AICD) Implants, Cardiac testing, Calcium Scoring, Eelectrocardiogram (EKG), Holter tracking, strain checking out, strain Echo, Nuclear and Chemical stress testing, Arterial Blood gas checking out, Pulmonary function testing, Non-invasive Arterial Screening for PAD)
• Diagnostic Imaging offerings (general Radiology, MRI/MRA, Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Echo/Vascular and Arterial research, Nuclear remedy)
• Emergency department (24/7 stage IV Trauma center)
• Laboratory and Pathology services
• clinical and Surgical offerings (preferred surgical procedure, intensive Care Unit, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Urology, Lithotripsy)
• Rehabilitation (OT, PT)
• Senior Circle
• girls’s offerings (exertions and delivery, Gynecology and Gynecological surgery, Imaging consisting of virtual Mammography, Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Bone Density and Ultrasound, healthful lady application)
About the Position:
- Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for a patient, from admission to discharge.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- ER Case Manager will report to Director of Case Management
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in acute care case management
- Minimum of 4 years experiences as RN
- BSN is preferred with active TX license
- Not responsible for patient care
- Shifts: M-F, Days with rotating weekend call.
- EMR: Medhost
- No home health case managers will be accepted. Must have acute care experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Case Management: 1 year
- Nursing (ER): 1 year
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse (RN)