Hospital: 45+ bed Not-for-profit, Level 4 Trauma center located in the Pacific Northwest. Thishospital is part of a “Growing” regional health system of 2 hospitals, 18 primary/specialty clinics over three county’s. The health system offers the community Adv. Cardiac and Vascular Care, Cancer Care, Level III Emergency Services, Diagnostic Services and a Family Birth Center.
Position: 16 ER rooms: 22, ER Visits Annually. Oversees the planning, staffing and financial management of the Emergency Department. Mentors, develops and coaches the process teams.
Actively evaluates and revises of the policies and procedures of the ER Department as needed. Assist in developing operational and capital budgets.
Assists in investigating, evaluating, and implementing new revenue-generating programs. This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Start date: Late 2017
Benefits: Competitive Salary DOE, along with generous benefits and relocation assistance.
· Bachelors Degree, required or in process, w/completion date of 2018required.
· Current Washington RN License, required
· 5-7+ years of Emergency experience in an acute care setting, required.
· 3+ years of progressive ED management experience in an healthcare setting, required.
· TNCC Certification, preferred.
· ED RN Certification, preferred.
This location is close to water and close enough to the city to enjoy all it offers. Community has much to offer: a plethora of outdoor activities, excellent schools, city life, and affordable cost of living.