Equity Program Leader
5 - 7 years experience • Chemicals
Role & Responsibilities
The Equity Program Leader will manage a complex, global equity program in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Working with cross-functional peers in areas including Finance, Tax, IT, legal and HR. The Equity Program manager will ensure program efficiency and compliance globally as well as design and lead process improvements.
- Manage annual grants and vesting processes as well as any special awards vesting and reporting.
- Partner with Legal, Accounting, Tax, Payroll, HR, Treasury, and internal/external auditor teams to ensure ongoing plan effectiveness and compliance – specifically including owning the relationship with external securities counsel.
- Assist internal and external auditors with audits upon request and implement controls as needed.
- Respond to employee inquiries and handle employee education.
- Work withinternal HR Operations to manage the relationship with our external equity partner and the connection to internal systems.
- Maintain a relationship at the strategic level with the client service team. The HR Operations Equity Lead owns the day to day run and maintain relationship with our equity provider.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and maintain an equity dashboard for HR Leadership.
- Lead project plan development and execution for business transactions effecting equity eligible employees including but not limited to merger, acquisition, divestiture, spin-off, etc.
- Provide overall thought leadership on the global equity program including keeping connected with industry groups and publications.
· 5+ years equityexperience with a publicly traded global company or Big 4 accounting firm
· Advanced experience with Excel
· Experience with equity administration vendors
· Experience adapting to changing organizational and operational needs and continuously meeting deadlines
· Experience working across multiple functions and disciplines
· Experience working independently and as part of a team
· CEP Certification
· Experience with Workday
· Experience with international equity issues such as, mobility, global taxation and compliance
· Experience with global payroll and taxation as it relates to equity
· Experience with complex M&A transactions
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.