5 - 7 years
Posted 361 days ago
Role & Responsibilities
The Equity Program Leader will manage a complex, global equity program in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Working with cross-functional peers in areas including Finance, Tax, IT, legal and HR. The Equity Program manager will ensure program efficiency and compliance globally as well as design and lead process improvements.
· 5+ years equityexperience with a publicly traded global company or Big 4 accounting firm
· Advanced experience with Excel
· Experience with equity administration vendors
· Experience adapting to changing organizational and operational needs and continuously meeting deadlines
· Experience working across multiple functions and disciplines
· Experience working independently and as part of a team
· CEP Certification
· Experience with Workday
· Experience with international equity issues such as, mobility, global taxation and compliance
· Experience with global payroll and taxation as it relates to equity
· Experience with complex M&A transactions
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.