Position Overview We are looking for a senior manager who shares our passion to accelerate careers, delight our customers and … well … deliver!Our idea of a great team includes transparency, kindness, cutting-edge technology, rolling up our sleeves when needed and supporting one another. We love to connect the dots for our business partners and experiment with cool technology. Touchless processes are our dream. We work to promote peace of mind for our stock participants and team members and actively mitigate risk around the complexities of our regulatory environment.
Does this resonate with you?Autodesk is looking for a senior manager to lead a small, dynamic team of remote, experienced and cool stock & benefits experts to administer our global equity plans and 401k & U.S. deferred compensation plan.Additionally, the senior manager will team with employment tax specialists to ensure we are getting the complex taxes correct on compensation, equity grants, our employee stock purchase program and other compensation benefits across Autodesk.
What we think we are looking for (if you have different opinion, we love to be challenged) –
- All aspects of global equity administration and compliance, including transaction processing, reconciliations/audits for quality control, investor analysis, and related tax reporting
- Management and administration of retirement plans as well as other incentive plans.
- Collaborate with C-Level Executives, Finance, Human Resource, Legal and other teams to anticipate, implement and/or address equity compensation matters
- Champion and lead process improvement of day-to-day operations related to global equity administration
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation
- Work with employment tax team, primarily on equity compensation but also to manage other global compensation taxability
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar and CEP would be cool
- 7+ years’ experience in stock administration in a public company
- Equity Edge, E-Trade, Workday – easy peasy
- Enjoys and is continuously curious about equity, benefits and employment taxation
- A passion for global mobility and its complexities
- Sparks joy with communication
- Love of technology
- Never saw a process you couldn’t simplify
- Known to express unerring positivity
- Listen, learn and lead a team with passion
- This position can be remote (must be available in Pacific time zone and able to travel to Denver, Portland and San Francisco as needed), or in the Portland or Denver Autodesk offices. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all quali?ed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or another protected category.
Job ID: 19WD32784