Equity Analytics HTML5 Developer
A multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management is currently seeking a Equity Analytics HTML5Developer to join their team in New York. This firm believes that to better understand their employee?s needs they must better understand their employees.
This firm recognizes each employee wears many hats and takes on countless responsibilities; in turn they give back to their employees. They offer a flexible work environment and incredible benefits. This firm also believes in the power of networking, learning for life and giving back to the community.
The purpose of this role is to build the Front-end technology stack to display the analytics generated in the backend. The framework will handle both the real-time push and the historical pull. The role will involve migrating the existing applications to HTML5 and building new front-ends for Strategic applications.
- Delivery of the HTML5 front-end extensible framework to handle real-time messages
- Migration of Existing Real-time Legacy system to this Strategic HTML5 framework
- Provide full transparency of the project and manage the timeline by decomposing the project into manageable and measurable tasks
- Delivery of the project on-time is the key to ensure the technology deliverables are in line with the business expectations
- Bachelor?s/Master?s Degree in Computer Science or Engineeringdegree
- 4+ years strong Java core skills and front-end skills
- 3+ years of Core Java experience with experience of various frameworks
- Hands on working on core competencies, latest frameworks, End to end delivery experience
- Extensive experience with HTML5, REST, React JS, Node JS