C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches.
C3.ai has an opening for an Equity Administration Manager located at our offices in Redwood City, California.
- Accurately and timely handle the day-to-day administration of the company's stock plans globally.
- Use Shareworks equity system to management all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain company capitalization table including share authorized and outstanding.
- Maintain Shareworks participant data (termination, vesting schedule, demographic information, etc.) and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and exercises
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS.
- Perform valuation setup for option grants in Shareworks, create snapshot and maintain expensing reports.
- Prepare all equity related journal entries including, vested and early exercise, debt to equity reclass and stock-based compensation expense.
- Audit support for quarterly reviews & year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are operating effectively.
- Reconcile NetSuite and Shareworks related to equity transactions during month end close.
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration.
- Develop standardized reporting package in Shareworks
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- 5+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with both pre-IPO and public companies is a big plus
- Experience using Shareworks system is strongly preferred
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in process of obtaining
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and their tax implications, and private vs. public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and quality of work
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.