Equities Trading Business Analyst
Our client is seeking an Equities Trading Business Analyst to work with key project stakeholders within the Equities Trading businesses. T
his candidatewill work with development teams to ensure scope of requirements is achievable, requirements are clear and well-defined, test plans are comprehensive, and issues are resolved.
- Focus on risk monitoring, execution workflows, order management, exchange and client connectivity, and regulatory reporting obligations
- Serve as point of contact and technology liaison on Regulatory, Compliance, and Audit matters
- Data analysis and mapping using MS Excel, MS Access, or similar tools
- Work closely with key business, COO, trading, compliance, supervisory, and operations stakeholders to obtain comprehensive business requirements for active projects and tasks.
- Write detailed business and integration requirements documents using the Confluence/Wiki based documentation approach aligned with an Agile / sprint-based development methodology
- Create detailed GUI mock-ups and other visual requirements to be presented alongside user requirements to development teams and key stakeholders
- Work closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation.
- Participate in software development staff planning as they write detailed functional and design specifications to govern field, message, and user interface level details
- Gather development and testing estimates and including these in formal project plans
- Conduct comprehensive functional testing during the development process ahead of QA and UAT
- Document use-cases for inclusion by QA within formal regression test suite and working with user acceptance testing (UAT) staff on user testing.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years working in with equities trading applications
- 8+ years working in the Investment Banking industry
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Ability to influence and manage across multiple teams and regions to deliver complex projects