$150K — $200K *
Responsible for management of the pricing processes, analytics and controls for a large/complex equipment finance business. Regularly provides strategic pricing support, financial/accounting advice and guidance to business lines and senior management. Manages a staff of Pricing Analysts. Incumbent typically has a bachelor’s degree and minimum of eight to ten years of related experience.
Requires extensive knowledge of pricing and financial analysis concepts and methodologies. Proven leadership and managerial skills and strong communication skills. Generally requires a Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and a minimum of five years related experience. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to 10 years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis concepts and methodologies
- Expert level knowledge of accounting theory practice, regulatory requirements and reporting
- Well-developed financial analysis, forecasting and planning skills
- Demonstrated leadership and/or managerial skills
- MBA or CPA preferred
Valid through: 12/1/2020