Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
5 - 7 years
Posted 120 days ago
This position is responsible for assisting in the management of the company’s equipment maintenance system on a corporate level and is the primary point of contact for the company’s equipment personnel regarding any technical equipment issues.
Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Assist in the management of the Company’s equipment maintenance system to ensure equipment is in good operating condition and to maximize the value of the Company’s equipment.
2. Manage preventive, predictive, and reactive work orders and collection of meters for asset management system update.
3. Supervise specific equipment support activities to meet the needs of equipment operations throughout the company.
4. Advise/Direct/Support field operations with technical equipment decisions to alleviate production downtime.
5. Provide field operations with information, policies, and procedures to ensure proper equipment maintenance, repairs, updates, and operation.
6. Assist in negotiating equipment acquisition to ensure the company receives appropriate pricing.
7. Manage all equipment disposals to ensure assets are optimized and external sales bring the best value.
8. Assist in implementing equipment application alternatives to minimize production and equipment costs.
9. Assist in Capital Budget activities to provide cost effective acquisitions and asset optimization
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in construction equipment field
• 1-2 years management preferred. Some equipment dealership experience preferred