Cherry Hill, NJ
Industry: Financial Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 268 days ago
The TDEF Specialty Operations Supervisor I manage the OperationsSales Support Specialists team’s daily operations of workflow, training and mentoring, performance appraisals and daily problem resolution.
• Manages the administration of the leasing documentation process, closing process and account set up on the Lease Accounting System.
• Recommends personnel actions including performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and disciplinary actions.
• Prepares detailed management reports summarizing wide variety of lease activity.
• Works with outside counsel when required to document or close a lease.
• Interacts with Customers, equipment vendors, lenders and attorneys when necessary.
• Provides training to Sales Support Specialists.
• Documents the policies and procedures of the Operations team.
• Ensures that a complete documentation request package has been obtained, including Lease Approval Addendum, TD Bank approval, pricing, invoices, proposal and then assigns to a Sales Support Specialist.
• Manages the documentation process, the closing process and initial account setup by coordination with leasing officers, customers, equipment vendors, outside professionals and other internal departments.
• Reviews documentation packages for compliance to policy and procedures in order to book and fund each transaction.
• Ensures that any document exceptions are cleared promptly.
• Resolves escalated customer service issues.
• Demonstrates sound judgment conveying departmental policies and procedures.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years related experience required.
• In-depth understanding of commercial lending industry, business development techniques and credit decisions, with experience in specialty lending areas.
• Refined negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership experience, with strong financial management background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking ability and positive public speaking presence.
• Prior supervisory experience required.