The Equipment Engineer is responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, bringing tools back up to production and general maintenance on shift on CMP & Bonder Equipment.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment on required tool set
- Prior experience in Fab or OEM position as an Equipment Engineer by completing regular maintenance, and other assigned tasks while actively responding to FAB issues.
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes and other pertinent specialized equipment
- Well developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work from ladders or below the floor as needed and lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to follow all cleanroom protocol and PPE requirement by site