As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The SAP EPM initiative:
Have you considered joining (or returning to) to the largest EPM consulting practice in the world? SAP has experienced non-stop demand for our EPM products driven by our commitment to innovation and we are eager to talk to the best-of-the-best practitioners who can help us continue to grow and keep pace with the drumbeat of consulting opportunities.
EPM is poised to reach a new level of customer excitement now that these products are squarely hitting all the key themes of HANA, Mobility, and Cloud. Additional product releases/updates this year and early next year will introduce even more interest in using SAP Consulting as a guiding hand for strategy and implementations.
We need to add consultants who can thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer success. Apply today!
An EPM Senior Consultant must demonstrate expertise in a minimum of two of the following areas: 1) business process knowledge; 2) functional expertise of SAP EPM product suite 3) technical expertise of SAP EPM products.
Senior Consultants are expected to take on leadership project roles, resolve critical implementation issues and to perform project reviews as required. This consultant is expected to have excellent communication skills, demonstrate leadership skills, and the willingness to take on internal initiatives and practice development efforts (e.g. lead expert learning series, engages with development/ramp-up teams, and actively participate on our internal knowledge forums).
- Assume primary responsibility for solving customers’ issues by providing specific functional and solution knowledge transfer, instruction and assistance; analyze business requirement objectives for solution enhancements
- Assist in rapid, strategic and mission-critical implementation environments, providing expert product and solution knowledge so that high-value benefits can be realized
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels, industry issues, and market trends.
- Work collaboratively and in alignment with Client Partners, Account Executives, Solution Engineers and product experts to ensure appropriate content within integrated solution demonstrations and the appropriate presentation of such to customers and prospects; provide expertise in sales support, conferences, etc.
- Seek to expand areas of subject matter expertise – either through the pursuit of deeper product/solution/process knowledge or through the acquisition of broader knowledge, encompassing cross-application areas
- Demonstrates leadership by showing initiative and promotes practice development by sharing information with colleagues (e.g. collaboration site moderation, white papers, webinars, practice conference calls and social media participation)
- Actively mentor and coach consultants on engagement methodology and development of consulting skills.
- 5+ years EPM/BPC project experience
- Demonstrated scoping, design and solution implementation experience
- Proficient in SAP BPC Modules:
- Advanced reporting and input template design and creation
- Script Logic/Business Rules
- Data Manager Packages
- Security Administration
- Proficient in BPC System Administration and System Performance Tuning
- Product issue troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- Proficient in SAP BW Modeling, SAP BW BEx Query
- Experience working with Analysis for Office
- Fox Formula knowledge
- Superior written and verbal skills
- NetWeaver background with HANA expertise and knowledge of BW/4HANA a plus
- Working knowledge and experience with BPC Standard, Embedded, and Optimized a plus
- Knowledge or experience with SAP Analytics Cloud a plus
- Integrated Business Planning for Finance and/or BW/BI-IP expertise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Engineering) required.
- Combination of business and technical education is preferred.
- MBA or master’s degree in related discipline is also preferred.
- CPA is a plus.
- 100% travel may be required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Requisition ID: 151936