EPIC Systems Identity and Access Management Analyst
Less than 5 years experience •
Top Bergen County Medical Center seeks EPIC EMR Systems Identity and Access Management Analyst
The identity and access management analyst manages the integrity and accuracy of identity data and individual credentials ensuring employees and vendors have the access they need to perform their job duties. Maintains master files for the company?s EHR. Works closely with team managers to ensure that all users have the appropriate and authorized access they need to perform their job duties.
- Experience in Identity Management provisioning and workflow processes.
- Experience with Role Base Access Controls
- Understanding of patient access and/or clinical workflows is a positive attribute.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment within defined policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Access Management authentication and entitlements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Ability to balance customer service and regulatory needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, familiar with healthcare, privacy, or financial compliance regulations and IT and security frameworks and standards.
- Ability to efficiently acquire and utilize new skills in response to change
- Proficiency with MS Office with emphasis on Excel.
Bachelor?s Degreerequired; significant years of experience may be considered in lieu of that level of degree.
3 - 5+ Years of IT Security Administration in a hospital or medical center
Extensive knowledge of EMR systems architecture and administration - specifically EPIC