EPIC Systems Analyst II
Piper Companies is looking for an EPIC Systems Analyst II for a direct hire opportunity supporting our client in Annapolis, MD.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrates ability to work with others effectively within and outside the department; actively contributes to morale and teamwork; maintains positive professional relationships with customers at all times.
- Collaborates with project leads in coordinating aspects of planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance and evaluation of existing or new functionality related to information systems.
- Collaborates with team members to successfully complete assigned tasks, shares knowledge openly
- Communications are clear, concise, politically and culturally sensitive; sent to the right people and interval per project plan or support need
- Stays informed of and supports organizational and departmental goals
- Maintains current knowledge of software; actively researches project requirements and provides guidance on direction to support customer efficiently and cost effectively
- Actively pursues opportunities to expand depth of knowledge / understanding of systems(s) supported
- Introduces LEAN principles in day to day activities; participation in VSA or RIE
- Issues are appropriately escalated
- Follow standard operating procedures for issue, change and access management; considers process improvement as systems evolve.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in information systems with client server application, programming or applications analysis or equivalent, such as business analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of application systems and analyst tools.
- Project management experience.
- Must obtain Epic certification in one or more modules within area of support
- Salary is commensurate on experience with a targeted range between $80-110,000/yr with flexibility for candidates who exceed the posted requirements
- Full Benefits: Heath, Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO