Epic Revenue Cycle Advisor
8 - 10 years experience • Healthcare IT
Impact Advisors has an immediate opportunity for a seasoned Epic Revenue Cycle Advisor.
The Revenue Cycle Advisor will provide objective expertise to improve the value and effectiveness of revenue services for healthcare clients, including operational workflow and system enhancements.
Impact Advisors is a nationally-recognized healthcare consulting firm dedicated to improving healthcare through technology and process improvement. As a trusted healthcare leader, we help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through our Best in KLAS® advisory and implementation services. We seek bright, motivated professionals who are passionate about healthcare and technology.
- Provide strategic direction, program management and integrity of all Revenue Cycle technology and systems solutions throughout the client delivery system
- Implement and enhance targeted client strategies within the Revenue Cycle to provide maximum financial and operational benefit through measurable and sustainable results
- Manage Revenue Cycle improvement/enhancement engagements for hospitals within authorization, insurance verification, outpatient scheduling, referral management, cancellations, pre-registration, and scheduleutilization arenas
- Direct the activities of teams responsible for Revenue Cycle system and end-user support, including electronic health record (EHR) production environment support, issue resolution, project management and new functionality implementation; end-user training and education for Patient Access and Billing; workflow and process integration, including revenue capture design solutions and project implementation; and Charge Master/Fee Schedule maintenance
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to successfully implement large-scale integrated system and operational change efforts
- Develop timelines and project plans for the completion of the assessment and full due diligence process
- Monitor progress toward key milestones; provide regular client updates; escalate issues as appropriate to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- A minimum of 7 years consulting and/or industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Healthcare revenue cycle application management knowledge
- Epic Resolute certification and revenue cycle experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Attention to detail, along with excellent organization, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- National, weekly travel (Monday-Thursday) is required