Epic Clindoc Business Systems Analyst
Job Requirements Education:
- Bachelor's Degree, or 3 years of applicable experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare and/or IT experience.
- Epic Inpatient Clindoc build, support, testing experience required
- Epic Clindoc Certification Or Proficiency required
- Project Management experience in leading small to medium sized projects preferred
- Experience with Device Integration is preferred
- Epic Stork Experience/Certification preferred
- Clinical background is a plus
Previous experience with MS Office products & MS Project strongly preferred. Other: Hours of work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (flexibility in work hours required).
Job Description Are you looking for a new career with Epic? Come join Lee Health where we are just minutes away from some of the nation's top-rated beaches! Our great work environment, team atmosphere and work-life balance makes this a great place to start your new career.
We are looking for an Epic Certified or Proficient Clindoc Analyst with previous experience in Epic Clindoc build, support, implementation and optimization experience. This person will be working on new system build, support, upgrades, optimizations, troubleshooting, etc.
The Epic Clindoc Business Systems Analyst functions as an internal consultant, resource person, and teacher to all levels of personnel, customer groups and volunteers in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Lee Health and the information systems department. This position will partake in process analyses, needs assessment and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Organizes, directs and develops project team resources in order to effectively meet project commitments and business objectives. The successful candidate should have a strong technical background in Clindoc build, support, and testing; preferably with Epic Inpatient Clindoc.