We are seeking a Epic Applications Analyst to demonstrate full use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts related to technical discipline and provide solution to a variety of moderately complex problems. Manage small and moderately complex projects, establish and implement new or revised system requirements or procedures. Analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes. Coordinate activities of project team and act as a source for direction, training and guidance for less experienced departmental staff. Initiate course correction to stay on schedule while providing professional support for a large multi-facility healthcare organization.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with clients to determine information and data requirements. Evaluate and report on a variety of topics, sometimes complex in nature.
- Collaborate with customers on efficient, effective use of application resources, and create related documentation as necessary.
- Work with internal teams to support and develop business solutions. Use professional knowledge, judgment and analysis in making decisions or recommending a course of action that meets business needs.
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
- Applies standards, concepts and theories related to technical discipline to provide solutions to moderate to highly complex problems, while also mentoring less experienced staff in the use of these tools, techniques and analytical skills.
- Prepares documentation and assist in documenting and defining workflows in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 4 years Industry related experience.
- Knowledgeable of application architecture with basic skills in technical documentation of application system installations and moderately complex system flows.
- In-depth knowledgeable of database configurations, complex queries and elements.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Epic Certification within 90 days.
- Any certifications relating to software applications, technology infrastructure and or clinical specializations are an advantage.
- Some application suites require advanced current clinical knowledge and expertise (Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, LPN, Therapist) as demonstrated by a current state license.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 3 years Healthcare IS experience.
- Previous Epic experience