Primary duties and responsibilities:
- • Drive brand and offer awareness through earned, owned and paid media strategies, including integration of social media, public relations, analyst relations, advertising and direct marketing.
- • Plan content strategy for campaigns based on client buying journey; i.e. determine types of content that will progress prospect from awareness to selection.
- • Ideate and write thought leadership content, including white papers, eBooks, guides, blogs, articles, videos.
- • Conduct internal and client interviews, as well as market research to create original thought leadership content.
- • Develop a steady stream of curated and original social media content to deploy on company-owned LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook channels.
- • Train and support sales team in social selling initiatives.
- • Support national PR initiatives in collaboration with our PR agency to garner media coverage in trade publications.
- • Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social networks and paid placements.
- • Project manage vendors such as writers, graphic designers and video producers.
- • Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media and public relations ROI.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- • Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or public relations
- • 5 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably with a technical, consulting or financial services company
- • Exceptional writing and story-telling capabilities
- • Strong project management skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- • Familiarity with social media management platforms a plus
- • Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus
- • Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries a plus
- • Personal qualities: self-driven, autonomous, perseverant, reliable, direct, detail oriented, curious and creative
- • Writing and social media samples must be provided
- 1. Carrollton, TX (Dallas metro area)
- 2. Franklin, TN (Nashville metro area)
- • A growing global company with a positive corporate culture
- • Recognized leader among energy services companies (ESCOs)
- • Strong team culture and respected sales organization
- • Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- • Excellent benefits package
- • Tuition reimbursement