Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
The Environmental Solutions Partner (ESP) will be responsible for providing full facility consultations and audits to manufacturing, industrial and large maintenance operations. The ESP will perform consultative evaluations, prepare reports and proposals for potential customers. The ESP will make presentations, and follow up with implementation. After implementation the ESP will assist HCC customers with data relating to their compliance needs as well as financial budgets. This position will be expected to drive their personal vehicle as part of this role and will be reimbursed for mileage. Extensive knowledge of environmental services and RCRA are essential to success in the position.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
- Pursues additional services with existing accounts
- Assesses potential customer needs, presents HCC products and services to customers, and develops new customers
- Ability to identify environmental compliance issues at customers and potential customers’ work sites
- Perform ESP customer evaluations which include:
- Performing detailed on-site environmental audits of potential customer facilities
- Creating environmental-based reports/proposals and related presentations
- Presenting ESP reports to prospective customers
- Assist HCC field sales representatives in follow-up activities in relation to ESP presentations.
- Work in conjunction with Branch Sales Manager and field sales representatives on assessments/audits for current and potential customers
- Provide follow-up consultation services to ensure thorough implementation of products for increased efficiency and all environmental regulations are being met.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly
- Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development
- Responsible for maintaining personnel compliance with all applicable Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as mobile phone, computers, office equipment, etc.
- Significant RCRA knowledge required with a focus on characterization of various waste streams
- Environmental audit experience
- Ability to increase sales and foster growth of all lines of business
- Sales experience preferred
- CHMM, CSP, REM certifications preferred, but not required
- Five years’ experience in manufacturing/industrial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access)
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- S. Degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Must have valid driver’s license with necessary endorsements (if applicable)
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC’s published standards including, but not limited to the following:
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
Personal Protective Equipment*:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
While performing essential duties of this position an individual regularly works in a variety of environments, and is required to see, talk, hear, reach, stand, walk, drive frequently, and comfortably use electronic devices and other office equipment. Essential duties require bending, squatting, climbing, lifting and twisting frequently. Noise level in the workplace can vary based upon the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.