Environmental Scientist - Geologist - Engineer - NJ
My client is looking for an Environmental Specialist/Geologist (junior-mid level). Environmental Engineer/Geologist will conduct environmental sampling, support well testing and rehabilitation projects, evaluate and analyze data, and have a strong background in technical report writing. Candidate will work in an effective team environment, learning and taking instruction from mid and senior staff and support industrial and federal clients meet project goals and objectives.
- BS in geology or environmental science or engineering or a related discipline
- 5-8 years environmental field experience, engineering and/or remediation company.
- Knowledge and, preferably, experience with various environmental media investigations,
- Strong background in technical report writing
- Ability to demonstrate willingness and aptitude to perform field work in varying weather conditions
- Attain and/or maintain 40-hr HAZWOPER certification and the ability to maintain the highest standards of Health & Safety in all work
- Have a strong work ethic
- Candidate should be energetic and communicate effectively with client personnel
- Work towards obtaining designation as a Professional Engineer or Geologist