At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Environmental and Regulatory Manager will be directly responsible for leading, designing and managing the performance of the compliance systems and programs related to Safety, Health and Environment for North American Laundry Henkel Plant Facilities, Warehouses and Contract Manufacturers including both internal and external requirements.
- This individual will coordinate core and support functions like Supply Chain, Legal, Regulatory, Business, R&D, Purchasing, etc. as stakeholders of compliance processes. •
- Leads as expert any regulatory related process, regular or emergent, that involve EPA, OSHA, DOT, NFPA and other City, State of Federal Agencies related to the SHEQ disciplines.
- Coordinates as single point of contact all necessary functions for these processes: Legal, Regulatory, R&D, SHEQ, Supply Chain, Business Management.
- Develops & leads the Regional SHEQ Compliance Program for applicable Laws, Regulations, and Corporate Standards, under ISO Standards guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Management, or Environmental Science / Engineering.
- At least 5 years combined experience in Safety, Health, Environmental and Regulatory roles in a manufacturing / industrial environment.
- Must possess a knowledge and experience in regulatory requirements (i.e. EPA, OSHA, DOT, NFPA and other City, State of Federal Agencies related to the SHEQ disciplines), SHE Program Management (Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Environmental), Risk Management, ISO Systems.