We are currently seeking an Environmental Project Manager in our Investigation & Remediation Group in Rochester, NY. The successful candidate must have extensive experience with New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) programs including but not limited to the Brownfield Cleanup Program and Spills program.
- Management of numerous projects at one time.
- Scheduling and management of field personnel.
- Preparation of reports, cost estimates and schedules.
- Heavy communication with clients, contractors and regulators.
- Assisting field activities on an on-needed basis.
- Business development activities.
- Training and mentorship of field personnel.
- 5-10 years of project management experience in the environmental remediation field.
- Bachelors degree in Geology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Familiarity with NYSDEC DER-10, CP-51 and similar guidance.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environmental consulting team environment is also required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and ArcGIS.
- Position may require limited ability to travel and work remotely.