$100K — $150K *
Associated Environmental Consultants is part of the Associated Engineering Group of companies; employee-owned, Canadian and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We provide a wide range of environmental consulting services to a client base that is well diversified between public and private sectors. Our environmental science and management services are well integrated with those of our engineering colleagues, providing opportunities to work with talented people across disciplines and throughout western and northern Canada.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Environmental Professional in our Saskatoon or Regina office. You have a strong environmental consulting background and extensive experience with the regulatory environment in Saskatchewan. You are service-oriented and welcome client-facing roles. You enjoy leading teams and tackling complex projects.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Generating new business opportunities (mining, aquatic science, hydrology, environmental assessment and permitting) and maintaining client relationships.
• Contributing to and leading multi-disciplinary and complex projects.
• Managing projects, including budget and schedule management, client liaison, technical leadership and coordinating project teams.
• Writing work plans and proposals.
• Supporting the development of the team and mentoring staff.
• Collaborating with a dynamic team of environmental scientists and engineers.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in an environmental discipline (e.g. biology, environmental science, geography, earth science, or soil/reclamation science).
• 8+ years of experience in consulting.
• Preference will be given to candidates who hold a professional designation (P. Ag, P. Biol., P, Geol., RPF) and have experience with Saskatchewan's regulatory framework.
• History of integrating environmental requirements into engineering projects at the proposal, business development, pre-design, design, and construction phases.
• Project management experience.
• Strong knowledge of the Saskatchewan market, including key local and regional players.
• Effective leadership and collaboration skills.
Valid through: 3/19/2021
$250K — $250K+
14 days ago