Are you looking to join a company who believes in fostering an environment for associates to grow and achieve their career goals? Zep Inc. Associates create the framework of the company's success through championing our brands, developing new products and working towards the company's growth aspirations. Our commitment to maintaining a safe working environment, to excellent career advancement opportunities and to competitive benefits packages makes Zep Inc. an exciting organization for those professional seeking not just a job, but a life-long career.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent., area of study Environmental Science.
- Seven years experience in hazardous waste, auditing, federal regulations, training.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) certification.
- Instructor and public speaking capabilities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- EHS will represent ASP with government agencies on environmental issues including regulatory requirements, Notice of Violation and permit requirements for waste, air and water.
- EHS is responsible for the development, approval and implementation of corporate polices, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- EHS will communicate environmental awareness with all Zep employees. This includes developing training and conducting awareness training.
- EHS will perform environmental compliance assessments audits at all Zep locations. This includes the development of audit policies and procedures
- EHS is responsible for providing environmental compliance support and oversight to ASP's management.