Savannah/Brunswick, GA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Some Regional travel
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining their chemical plant environmental programs.
You must be willing to:
- Ensure the complex meets all local/state/federal regulations and is properly permitted
- Oversee permitting/compliance/auditing/situational risk assessments/continuous improvement programs
- Serve as company expert in regard to site Title V air permit/associated compliance plans
- Record/analyze/report key environmental metrics for the plant
- Identify potential non-compliant environmental conditions/develop corresponding solution options
- Prepare/review technical documents
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'