Environmental Health & Safety Supervisor
Environmental Health & Safety Supervisor in Eagle Lake, MN
The Supervisor of Environment, Health, and Safety is a key member of the Management team and is a highly visible position in the Company.
The EHS Supervisor is responsible for creating, planning, and implementing a world class EHS system to ensure our organization is a safe and healthy workplace.
- Lead department based on the EHS Vision Statement.
- Dedicate large % of daily work time to being on the production floor.
- Identify problem areas in the department, and set in motion corrective action.
- Plan the safety program in accordance with FederalOSHA (29 CFR 1910) and implement applicable guidelines for thelocation, and conduct and/or monitor applicable training programs.
- Conduct work-site hazard analysis of operations. Detect hazards involving procedures, equipment and machinery.
- Investigate all incidents/accidents and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Direct and administer the Safety Team,Worker's Compensation Program, Ergonomic Program and Environmental Protection Program.
- Manage and Maintain SDS (Safety Data Sheets) information.
- Oversee and maintain Emergency Readiness Response Program
- Oversee and coordinate Job Safety Analysis Program
- Prepare the monthly accident summaryreports.
- Performs anyother duties established by the Plant Manager.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- BSDegreeor Completion of EHS Certificate or CSP
- 3+Years EHSExperiencewithin Manufacturing
- Well versed in applicable EHS regulations and legislation
- Proven ability to drive culture change and continuous improvement
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.