Our manufacturing client is looking to add an EHS Manager in the Winston-Salem, NC area. This Manager will coordinate all the EHS training programs, facilitate new-hire safety orientation, conduct incident investigations, purchase all safety supplies and equipment and make recommendations for EHS improvements.
- Provide strategic leadership for EHS program development to achieve cultural permanence, site-specific performance objectives and program implementation goals.
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of current applicable federal, state, local regulations and company policies.
- Coordinate and conduct the injury review process to determine and correct root cause.
- Track and report operational safety performance.
- Provide leadership and facilitation and drive for a sustained plant safety committee.
- Develop and drive emergency response and business continuity initiatives.
- Lead the operation to best practices and best-in-class EHS results.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory industrial hygiene requirements.
- 80% safety and 20% environmental
- Will consider a Safety Supervisor or EHS Supervisor as this role will not have any direct reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Safety or Hygiene.
- 6+ years of experience in safety, environment and health field in a manufacturing setting.
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Certified in CPR, AED and First Aid.
- Demonstrated success in EHS leadership.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan