As one of the largest consumer product manufacturers in North America, our client’s family-friendly products meet customer’s needs for both quality and versatility. Their reputation as one of the best manufacturers around is due to their commitment to safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
· Enhancing the safety of employees and the site environmental sustainability;
· Coordinating all training to meet regulations and internal program requirements;
· Leading, developing and defining EHS strategy, driving cultural change, and building relationships on the floor that result in safety behavior improvements and an injury and waste prevention culture;
· Leading the implementation of risk assessment and risk prediction processes;
· Ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and local industrial hygiene requirements;
· This position reports to the HR Manager.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; EHS or a scientific discipline preferred.
· 6+ years of experience in industrial safety, environmental and health roles including 3+ years in a leadership role;
· Strong record for transformation through programs, training and culture shaping;
· Passionately committed to the safety of others;
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and self-initiative skills;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· Flexibility to support off-shifts as necessary.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.