Environmental, Health and Safety Manager needed for beautiful North East Iowa college town.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Fire Protection, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- 7+ years of progressively increasing environmental, health and safety leadership.
- Professional certification (CSP, CIH, CFPS, and CHMM) preferred.
- Must be able to build framework and be a creative advocate for an EHS site program.
- Impact site with new capability in Environmental Health and Safety.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of EHS risk assessment tools.
- Identify action based EHS goals for site leadership team members.
- Lead the post incident review of high-consequence EHS incidents.
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions addressing root causes are deployed.
- Develop and maintain site-specific compliance.
- Lead the deployment of employee- directed environmental, health and safety teams.
- Build framework and be a creative advocate for EHS framework.