Join a dynamic organization with infrastructure, resources, and support of EHS Compliance and Culture excellence!
Our client, a North American Food and Beverage company, has an immediate opening for an EHS Manager to lead and manage the EHS programs and participate as part of the site leadership team as a subject matter expert and support of strategic initiatives.
Required for consideration:
- BS in EHS or directly related discipline. MS and/or professional certifications are a plus!
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on, in-plant experience managing EHS programs in a manufacturing facility required.
- Ability to influence for results, engage and develop rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Expertise in multiple areas of safety compliance including lockout/tag out, machine guarding, and behavior-based safety.
- Some experience with environmental compliance program support preferred.
Scope of responsibility:
- Managing the day-to-day EHS programs, building engagement, and providing training and subject matter expertise.
- Develop and implement EHS programs, analyze incidents and trends, corrective actions, maintain documentation.
- Coordinate environmental duties in support of air, water, and waste programs and compliance.
- Act as a change agent to advance best practices.
- Serve as site primary regulatory agency contact.
Perks: Our client offers advancement opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits packages. Relocation assistance is also available for this role.