$90K — $110K + 10%
Environmental, Health, Safety Manager
$90-105K + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client in Fairmont, MN is looking to hire an EHS Manager. This fast-paced, complex environment will require this EHS Manager to be the subject matter expert at the site. As the EHS Manager you will influence others without direct authority and help drive the EHS business strategy and initiatives.
· Drive EHS business strategy and initiatives.
· Develop and implement annual EHS objectives and improvement plans.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify site EHS training needs, develop appropriate resources, and execute training sessions for employees and management staff.
· Lead investigation process and/or collaborate with appropriate team members.
· Be the sole person responsible for all Worker Comp claims.
· Bachelors degree preferred but will accept years of experience in place of Degree.
· Bilingual (Spanish) a huge plus.
· 3+ years experience with EHS regulations including OSHA, EPA and local requirements.
· Must be HANDS-ON and be autonomous.
· Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Food/Beverage/Pharma manufacturing industry experience.
· Chemical background a plus.
· SAP knowledge a plus.
Valid through: 4/30/2021