Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Join a leading global supplier of original and aftermarket equipment for the automotive, aerospace, mining, marine and industrial markets.Their products and services truly impact our everyday lives- by improving fuel economy, reducing emissions and enhancing vehicle safety.
- Great American history of success.
- Over 50,000 employees located world-wide, with US headquarters.
- Named one of America?s BEST Employers by Forbes.
- Focus on TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, and RESPECT.
They are seeking an experienced Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager that will be responsible for the administration, implementation, and enforcement of plant safety policies to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations which meet or exceed established goals.
- Bachelor?s Degreepreferred. Minimum high school diploma with requiredexperience in lieu.
- 5+ years?experience in EHS within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to plan and lead projects
Competitive salary & benefits. Full Relocation Package. INTERVIEWING NOW!
[Refer to job # 16784]