Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Environmental, Health & Safety Manager. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package. If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to
Responsibilities - Environmental, Health & Safety
- Ensure the facility meets conformance with all corporate, state and federal safety and health standards
- Help create a safety inspection process with managers and supervisors and ensure the inspections are completed
- Assist the plant in developing safety processes for all company-wide required safety processes
- Responsible for hazard assessments for PPE, Lockout, Permit Required Confined space, Hazard Communication, and Industrial Hygiene needs
Requirements - Environmental, Health & Safety
- Bachelor?s degree in Safety and Health or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience with a manufacturing environment
- Certification in safety and health is preferred
- Working knowledge of safety and health regulations and requirements.
- Strong leadership skills.