This position provides Leadership for Environmental and Utility processes for the Marinette Mill in Marinette, WI. The incumbent is responsible for understanding, supporting, leading and improving the daily and long term environmental and utility activities. The incumbent reports to the Engineering Manager. The incumbent must have expertise in environmental regulations and general knowledge in utility operations. In addition, the incumbent must demonstrate ability to effectively provide specific work direction to a broad range of team members.
- Carries out all job responsibilities in a safe manner. Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Provides for the safety and well-being of operators, maintenance and other personnel.
- Provide environmental technical and regulatory advice to mill leadership by analyzing data and trends to establish improvement recommendations.
- Ensure environmental compliance through Leader Standard Work and routine testing, including maintaining all relevant permits.
- Strengthen and lead the environmental management system for the Marinette Mill and surrounding properties.
- Drive the mill to achieve and exceed the Kimberly-Clark sustainability goals including landfill free, energy savings and recycling initiatives.
- Daily leadership coaching of Utilities team through the Daily Accountability Process, Standard Work and Leader Standard Work.
- Develop utilities team plan for equipment and people through best practices adoption and use of the broader KC network.
- Implement and maintain process health for utilities team.
- Supports LEAN principles and leads Kaizen Problem Solving sessions with the ability to teach and coach team members on the principles and tools.
- Promotes new ideas within the team and across boundaries to challenge the way things are done
- Participates in the development of others within the area of the incumbent's expertise.
Requires a Bachelor's degree: Bachelor's or advanced degree in Industrial, Chemical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Pulp & Paper from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in plant or staff engineering assignments
- Strong experience in Environmental processes and controls.
- A wide knowledge of different types of facility support equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to perform and lead in cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required timeframes
- Experience coaching team members and peers.
- Experience working with external technical service providers
- Demonstrated continuing self-development (i.e., progress toward an advanced degree or certificate).
- Knowledge and background in environmental and facility processes
- Experience in multiple plant and staff engineering role.
- Qualifications described above
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: