lant Environmental Engineer
Our client is the leader in their industry and is working hard everyday to make things even better for the company, it's employees and the environment. The company has set an EPA standard for their specific product and technology. For this role we are seeking a strong communicator to join the Plant team as an Environmental Engineer.
In this role you will...
- manage small projects
- review, create and keep up on records
- do root cause analysis and investigate incidents
- train others in that area
- follow up on environmental performance tracking
- ensure compliance to EPA standards
- Support all plant day-day environmental functions, and long-term strategic environmental needs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering - Environmental, Chemical, or a related engineering discipline is preferred. Will also consider Environmental Science degree/education.
- 1-5years of related work experience in environmental engineering, regulatory, analysis, etc.
- Must be a strong communicator who works well with others.
- Willing to work in the elements (Cold-Hot, Rain-Snow)
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft office)
- Environmental regulatory statutes, regulations and programs
- Title V air permitting exp. or knowledge is highly preferred.
- Heavy industry experience (steel, cement, agriculture, chemicals, coal, power/energy, building products, aggregates, etc)