We are looking for Environmental Engineer for our client in Rockford, IL
Job Title: ?Environmental Engineer
Job Location: Rockford, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Perform and supervise various environmental tests, including Thermal Shock, Drop, Aging, Accelerated Life, Altitude, Vibration, Shock, Temperature Cycling, Humidity etc.
- Provide Environmental Design recommendations for concept designs
- Knowledgeable Of Standard Test Equipment, Gauges And Sensors.
- Understand/Define Test Strategies And Draft Detailed Test Procedures To Satisfy Environmental And Functional Product Requirements
- Have Hands On Experience In Developing Electrical And Mechanical Tests And Analysis For Electronic Components To Determine That Eut Is Meeting Required Standards And Specifications, While Maintaining And UpdatingReports, Files, And Test Data As Required.
- Have Hands On Experience In Performing Various Environmental Tests, Including Thermal Shock, Drop, Aging, Accelerated Life, Altitude, Vibration, Shock, Temperature Cycling, Humidity Etc.
- Expertise With The Use Of Multi-Meter, Data Acquisition Systems, Oscilloscope, Multi-Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Analysis Tools.
- Analyze Test Data Required To Determine Pass / Fail Status And Collaborate With Design Engineers To Identify Deficiencies And Offer Suggestions For Improvement.
- Write Test Reports To Clearly Describe Test Methods Applied And Results.
- Doors, Visio, Word, Power Point, Project And Excel Tools.
- Act As Technical Liaison Between Customer And L&T Team. Perform Review Of All Technical Deliverables By L&T Team.
- Assigned Resources Will Be Detailed Oriented, Well Organized In Completing Their Work And Able To Hold Commitments.