Excellent opportunity to align your career with a progressive and innovative company at their plant in South Carolina. Candidates local to the Darlington area strongly preferred.
Our client is an industry leader in the metals industry who continues to grow their market share. The requirements for consideration include:
- BS degree in Environmental Sciences or Engineering. May consider related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years of manufacturing plant EHS compliance program management with emphasis on multi-media environmental programs.
- Project Management skills, adept at implementation and management of corporate and regulatory programs.
- Strong communication and presentations skills, analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborating with site leaders and corporate EHS
- Research, evaluate, recommend improvements regarding compliance performance.
- Establish strong rapport with all employees to supporteducation and engagement.
- Provide technical Environmental/EHS expertise and assistance to manufacturing and site leaders.
The successful candidate will be self-directed and able to work well with minimal supervision, a skilled problem solver, innovation driven and possess talents that support a polished presenter and strong communicator. There are opportunities within this growing organization to make a significant impact.